Job Title: Supervisor – Production Maintenance Team / Process Engineer
Location: Mason City
Hours: 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. Evenings and Weekends Occasionally as required.
- Manage the production maintenance team.
- Responsible for developing solutions to production problems relating to materials processes and tooling.
- Support new programs by developing new processes, designing tooling and machinery and developing production controls.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems with machines or utility equipment. Analyze and make any necessary improvements independently.
- Set up new equipment, ensure satisfactory operation.
- Research/assist in the purchasing/cost justifying new/used equipment.
- Provide superior service and follow through.
- Work with outside contractors.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BA Manufacturing Engineer
- 3 – 5 years experience in direct manufacturing / process engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience in management of people and projects
- Proven track record
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Service Oriented
Send Resume to:
Woodharbor HR Dept.
3277 Ninth Street SW
Mason City, IA 50401
or email to: email@example.com
Woodharbor appreciates and accepts all applications for all open positions. We are committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels – including women, those of varying ages, races, and ethnic backgrounds, military veterans and those with differing abilities.We strive for the active involvement of every employee in our continued growth and success. We ask that you only apply for those positions for which you have the qualifications listed. Due to the number of replies, we are only able to respond to those most qualified